After a year off thanks to a pandemic, Local Pint will be hosting our 3Rd Annual Fallen Officer Fundraiser the 3rd week of August (16th-21st). As some of you may know the owners of Local Pint, Anna Borland Sage and her family, lost her brother Zach suddenly four years ago. He was a police officer at Grand Prairie for 9 years before entering the corporate world. There was one thing he was very passionate about, backing the blue.
We decided a positive way to honor him was to conduct a fund raiser, every year, to raise money for fallen officers. The Texas Police Chiefs Association (TPCA) raises money to offer families assistance when they have lost a loved one in the line of duty.
Our second year we were able to raise over 20,000 dollars! This year we are determined to beat that number and would love your help. How can you help?
- Join us the week of August 16th through Saturday August 21st for raffle and auction! Raffle tickets are $5 and will go on sale soon! You do not have to be present to win! Click HERE to check out some of the raffle items and check your numbers to see if you’ve won!
- You can also donate directly to the TPCA by clicking on their logo at the top of the page.
- Sharing our Fundraiser on your social media and with your friends and coworkers
- Ask your company to make a corporate donation
- Make all checks payable to: Texas Police Chiefs Association and mail to: Local Pint, 2750 Churchill Dr, Ste 170, Flower Mound, TX 75022
Please feel free to reach out to Anna Borland Sage with any questions.